Examples of Life Settlement Commissions
Agent Commission: $90,000.00
- Face Amount: $2,500,000.00
- Age: 73 years
- Cash Value $5,000.00
- Settlement Amount $465,000.00
- Client interested in guaranteed income via an annuity product
Agent Commission: $115,000.00
- Face Amount: $3,500,000.00
- Age: 78
- Surrender Value: $0.00
- Settlement Amount: $620,500.00
- Client no longer had a need for the insurance policy and was going to cancel it.
Agent Commission: $33,000.00
- Face amount: $1,000,000.00
- Age: 71 years
- Surrender value: $78,000.00
- Settlement amount: $315,000.00
- Client formed a business.
About the Life Settlement Examples
The above life settlement commission examples are based on life settlement agents producing the first tier of our pooled production. There is 3 tiers when you pool production with eLifeSettlement. In addition to a tiered, generous life settlement commissions structure, eLifeSettlement empowers our strategic partners with technology that expedites the standard life settlement cycle.
Strategic partners, as well as their clients, are able track every aspect of the settlement process. From online case submission, getting policy appraisals, to accepting an offer, all at the comfort of your fingertips, we go the extra mile. Advisors & clients greatly appreciate our commitment to full transparency, disclosure, and compliance.
You are encouraged to take a moment to consider the benefits of offering life insurance settlements to your clients. As the above examples illustrate, life settlement, when applicable, can be a favorable solution to both the client and advisor. We offer many more benefits for those who choose to pool production with eLifeSettlement and offer life settlement services to their clients.