Your Trusted Source for Life Settlement Solutions
eLifeSettlement specializes in offering a life settlement solution on behalf of law firms, financial advisory firms, wealth managers, and other professionals alike. Many experts agree it is the advisors fiduciary duty to mention life settlements, when potentially beneficial. Furthermore, your clients will by very satisfied with your recommendation of a life settlement, when your client obtains up to around 8x more cash, than their cash surrender value.*
Our life settlement solution is technologically advanced, as we offer our all strategic partners and their clients, access to our web based tracking technology. At any time, you can view the progress of the life settlement, offers made, documentation needed, and more. This gives all parties full transparency regarding the progress of the life settlement.
The policy appraisal tool to the right of this page can be used for an instant life insurance policy appraisal. This easy to use appraisal tool will give you an estimated range of what similar policies have sold for, in just seconds.
Many firms wish to focus on their core competency, in these circumstances, we welcome firms that wish to casually exchange information of a client who can potentially benefit from a life insurance settlement.
For firms that hold the correct license to transact life settlements, a very generous revenue sharing plan and support is available for those who begin to offer life settlement solutions through eLifeSettlement.
There are numerous reasons when a professional can recommend a life settlement option:
- Insured Outlives Heirs
- Change in Estate Size Means Current Policy is Not Appropriate
- Proceeds from Life Settlement Used to Buy New Paid up Policy
- Changes in Estate Tax Laws No Longer Necessitate Policy
- Create Financial Planning Flexibility from Dormant Asset
- Current Policy is Under Performing
- Reduce Debt
- Eliminate Costly Insurance Premiums
- Enjoy a Higher Quality of Life
- Purchase a SPIA with Proceeds
- Use Proceeds to Further Fund Retirement
- Purchase Long Term Care Insurance
- Use Proceeds for Other Investments
- Pay Medical Expenses
- Client is Over Insured
- Bridge Periods of Lost Income
*Source: GAO – Report to the Special Committee on Aging, U.S. Senate July 2010